Graphic Designer will be responsible designing content for online media including but not limited to web banners, images for facebook and other social media platforms.
• Collaborate with the team of communications, marketing and management to produce high quality design and marketing material.
• Able to take direction and add to conceptual and design development.
• Build and incorporate graphics from illustrator and photoshop and possibly other online and offline softwares.
• Create documents and templates that align with company identity.
• Able to create engaging infographics.
• 0-3 years of work experience in similar roles.
• Adobe indesign, Adobe photoshop, Adobe illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Flash and other online/offline software .
• Good written communication skill would be a plus.
• Self motivated and enthusiastic.
Note: Any other responsibilities would be added given by the management time to time as per the business needs.
Industry : Internet / E-commerce
Fuctional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Graphic Designer