- MobileDarzi reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, as per the circumstances where the requirement could not be met. The company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order or any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
- Cancellations by customers will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the process of producing/ shipping has been started. MobileDarzi hold all the rights to accept or decline any cancellations.
- Any modifications to your order would also be governed by the above terms.
- The payment charged for any items which you cancel, shall be refunded into your payment account (card or net banking) as per the timelines required by the issuing bank, or as MobileDarzi credits in case you have placed the order using credits.
- You may call us at 0731-2557166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request cancellation of your order, or any item(s) in your order, prior to these item(s) being shipped from our warehouse.
Frequently asked questions
If you wish to cancel an order, please follow these steps:
Once you make a cancellation request, it will take us maximum 1-2 working days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified by email.
Except for cash on delivery transactions, refunds are made to the payment mode or account that was used to make the transaction. It may tack up to 7-10 working days for the respective banks to process the refund. The refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and be equivalent to the transaction payment received in Indian Rupees.
If the shipment has not yet been confirmed the order will be canceled. If you still want the item, please place a new order.
- At MobileDarzi, we take pride in what we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return most items to us within 2 days of delivery to get a 100% refund into your account.
- Customized Order & Fabric: No returns will be accepted for custom stitching. However, we work with our customers and offer the first alteration free of charge*. No returns will be accepted for shredded and delivered fabric.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had ordered, you may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund into your MobileDarzi.com account, within 30 days from the date on which these goods are delivered.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure, that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you feel the product to be damaged in transit please do notify us about the same within 24 hours of you accepting the delivery. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care at 0731-2557166 or e-mail us at email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- You may call MobileDarzi.com customer care on 0731-2557166, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request a return or exchange. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier, and returned to us. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possible.
- Any returns, must be accompanied by the original sale invoice or a gift tag in case you are sending a gift, which will be shipped along with the order . We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original sales invoice or the Mobiledarzi gift tag.
Frequently asked questions
All custom orders are final and are not eligible for returns. However, we work with our customers and offer the first alteration free of charge.
Products can be returned within the period of return policy. You can place a return request from Ansvel app on My Order section, select the order number and product which you want to return, write the reason and submit your return request. Also, you can call us at 0731-2557166/ 9644409191 or write a mail to support@ansvel with the order number, product code, reason to return.
Yes, you can return part of your order if you have ordered multiple items.
If you have paid through credit/Debit card or Net banking refund will be given into same card/account only. NIFT refund is not applicable in this case.
Once the returned product will complete the quality check. Refunds are made to the payment mode or account that was used to make the transaction. It may tack up to 7-10 working days for the respective banks to process the refund.
If you choose to pay in cash, refund will be given into your Bank Account.
Once your return request has approved, we will schedule the pickup of the originally delivered product. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. We will notify you the estimated pickup date through mail. Please follow the instructions you receive by e-mail.
At the time of return pick up, the product will be checked for the following conditions.
This may have happened, if the product/item you returned is used, damaged or original tags are missing. For more details, please call at 0734-176342.